Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Children's Boots/Jodh's

Options
  • 29-06-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Admin - move or delete if not allowed here ;)

I'm looking for boots (long or short not fussy) size 9 and jodhs for age 5-6 (19" waist or maybe even 20"), if anyone has some in good condition lurking about at home i'd be willing to consider taking them off your hands

Or if anyone has any links to other websites for good quality second hand kids riding gear... my daughter has just started :D

(i'm based in Westmeath)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Kassie, have you tried your local pony club? A lot of clubs run 'swap shops' and stock second hand clothing and boots. A list of the Pony Club branches can be found here: http://www.irishponyclub.ie/files/List-of-Irish-Pony-Club-Branches.pdf

Aldi also occasionally have lots of good value riding gear, so it's always worth keeping an eye out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kassie

thanks convert, never thought of the Pony Club. I will make contact with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

There's a Preloved tack/riding gear page on facebook, you might find something there, people advertise both for sale and wanted items. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, can PM it to you if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

ailbheg wrote: »
    There's a Preloved tack/riding gear page on facebook, you might find something there, people advertise both for sale and wanted items. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, can PM it to you if you want.

Second this, great for picking up cheap kids' stuff

Advertisement