Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GEM in UCD - tuition fee loans for graduate medicine

Options
  • 29-06-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I was hoping someone could clarify if Bank of Ireland (University branch Montrose, beside UCD) offers loans to cover the tuition fees for graduate medicine in UCD?  I know the branch at Stephen's Green covers similar fees for students in the RCSI and I'm trying to find cover for UCD (I've currently been unable to get through to the loan officers in the UCD branch).

The principal aspects of the loan are payments to the University of €15k each year for 4 years and a 4 year moratorium on loan repayments (I think the interest rate is about 7.5%?).

I'm not looking for loan approval over a forum!  Just a bit of clarification on whether this type of loan is still offered (particularly since AIB in UCD no longer offer these loans, nor does my local TSB with whom I normally bank).

Thanks for your help,

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Robertobyrne85, 

Thank you for getting in contact today and welcome to Boards.ie. 

Each lending application is seen on a case by case basis and specific criteria would be involved. If you would like to PM us with your name, current branch name and contact number we would be more than happy to arrange a call back for you from the Montrose University branch. Our lending advisor will be more than happy to discuss your query and possible options available to you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 
    Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement