Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy breathable waders today.

Options
  • 29-06-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Standing in a queue about to board my flight to Dublin I realise I've forgotten to pack my waders.....
    I'm driving to Clare and will need to buy a pair enroute.
    I'd prefer not to have to go into Dublin centre but will if it's only option.
    So any suggestions of shops along my route that would stock good quality breathables would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

Might be a handy one coming from the airport. I've heard that there is a good range of stock there.
    https://www.facebook.com/swords.centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Cleere's in clane should have a good selection and it's not too far off the motorway.
    http://www.fishingirelandcentre.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Ok lads I made a few calls to the places ye mentioned and I'm on the trail of a suitable pair. Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Let us know how you get on, it's interesting to see how tackle shops will treat somebody who is under pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Bogwoppit wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on, it's interesting to see how tackle shops will treat somebody who is under pressure.
    After a few calls I got sorted in the swords angling centre. Guy was excellent and did me a deal I was happy with as I didn't need boots. Thanks again guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

Good to hear man. Enjoy the fishing.

Advertisement