Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow loading profiles

• 29-06-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

I've a Windows 7 device that's loading very slowly for all profiles logging in.

I've undertaken the local machine profile change that disables waiting on the network which seems to be the most common fix, I removed the device from the domain & readded it, ran malware scans and decluttered the device, ran hardware diagnostics (Dell device) still the same issue, even after a clean boot.

I'd prefer not to wipe the device so said I'd look here for suggestions

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Back up the profiles, remove them and then see if the issue is affecting a totally new profile with no other profiles on the system?

Advertisement