Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northeast college (springboard)

Options
  • 29-06-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have done a bachelor's degree in electronics (level 7) by phsically attending for 3 years.
    I've been unemployed for the last two years after going though an unfair dismissal case and subsequent depression. BUt I feel I don't want to waste my talents anymore so to speak.

I applied and got accepted to Northeast College via the springboard initiative.
    The course is computing and subjects look really interesting, Java, Ruby, mobile app development, asp.net. If I complete it I'll receive a cert (level 6) and they say I have the opportunity for progression by entering into the 3rd year of say a software development course in which case I would have obtained two level 7 degrees in two different subjects.

Alternatively i could just enter level 8 of electronics but aren't fees very high these days, but also like the idea of studying over the net instead of commuting and also would like to learn more about software than hardware for a change.

TLDR; Anyone any experience with northeast college??

Advertisement