Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight on Eyre Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Yeah, hope it's forwarded on to the guards. Looks like a pretty scummy element there.

Was that the extent of it then? The advertiser fb had a post yesterday about people going into Dunnes and breaking glass vases so they could use them as weapons. Seemed unlikely enough for the general fb community to reflect on how uncannily resourceful that was but I would hope it wasn't true and didn't escalate to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

Panthro wrote: »
    I could not understand a word of that.

It's particularly hard to understand from 1:18 onwards. The "local" lads seem very fluent in some Slavic language or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

it was polish lads fighting some africans ,young lad knows a few of them from his previous school

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Could be any town in Ireland.

That video shows sfa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

it was polish lads fighting some africans ,young lad knows a few of them from his previous school

And all happening in neutral Ireland:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

Presumably they came back after and actually started batin each other? Situation seems fairly diffused at that point in the vid. Hard to tell which party was in the wrong either (if not both), and thankfully no sign of the racial element that most people seemed to assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Rattlesnakes vs Slashers?

Haha! Showing your age there Ronnie!

I'd say that went over most people's heads.

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Hooray for diversity!

Tunnel snakes rule!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Intifada wrote: »
    Presumably they came back after and actually started batin each other? Situation seems fairly diffused at that point in the vid. Hard to tell which party was in the wrong either (if not both), and thankfully no sign of the racial element that most people seemed to assume.

I would have assumed it happened before that since a few of them were picking stuff up off the road.

• Advertisement

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I would have assumed it happened before that since a few of them were picking stuff up off the road.
    They all seemed in pretty good nick considering the reports of all out war involving weapons etc :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,955 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Intifada wrote: »
    They all seemed in pretty good nick considering the reports of all out war involving weapons etc :rolleyes:

Indeed. And the fact that the African guy got away unscathed after his no-so-much mates abandoned him.

There must have been enough yelling beforehand to have prompted the camera-operator to pull out his/her phone and start recording.

But I'd guess that the vases from Dunnes etc parts were all generated by our of-so-efficient rumour mill rather than any actual observations.

I know a few who work in that Dunnes so will return with fresh rumours soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

dont forget the shannies lads.. not to be trifled at

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

A simple misunderstanding about whose corner it was, surely.

Or about whose round it was ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Long Gone wrote: »
    Or about whose round it was ?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

No.

How do you know ? Were you there ? Were you involved ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Long Gone wrote: »
    How do you know ? Were you there ? Were you involved ? :confused:

You didnt get the reference in my post, if you did you wouldnt be asking the above questions.

Advertisement