Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T4 caravelle camper insurance

Options
  • 29-06-2015 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys
    Am currently converting a t4 caravelle into a camper and really don't want to put a pop top on because I want to put roof racks on for kayaks etc. is there any options out there for insurance that doesn't meet the 1.8m inside rule??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lacey2

Hi, you could try the Motorcaravan Club of Ireland. They do provide insurance for low roof camper vans. My understanding is that they expect the conversions to be of a good standard. Anyway it's worth trying them :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭tphase

finnpower wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Am currently converting a t4 caravelle into a camper and really don't want to put a pop top on because I want to put roof racks on for kayaks etc. is there any options out there for insurance that doesn't meet the 1.8m inside rule??
    fit a pop top hinged on the side or the end and the roof rack won't be a problem. That's what I have on mine....

Advertisement