Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie on Twitch.tv

Options
  • 29-06-2015 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I have a Boards.ie Twitch.tv channel that we've occasionally used to re-broadcast streams from the community. Doom's been hosted a few times as has degrassinoel's pretty epic XCom Long War adventures :)

I'd love to get a regular schedule of people on it so that there's a quick 1-stop channel you can land on to see what Boardsies are online and what they're playing.

I also plan on hosting some games nights here in the office where we'll get a few people in and play something hopefully with some community interaction.

So if there are any of you who'd like to be included, please post your channel name and the sorts of games you play along when the times you stream and we'll figure out the best means of scheduling things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,213 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Hey Dav,

I'm currently doing a playthrough of Shenmue 1 & Shenmue 2 on my Twitch channel in celebration of Shenmue 3's announcement.

The link to my channel is here:
    http://www.twitch.tv/mistervestek

I haven't streamed it since Sunday as I was kinda busy but I plan to stream again tonight from 7pm onwards.

I usually stream from 7pm most weekdays and from around midday at the weekends (unless I have some prior engagements).

Would be great if I could get hosted by boards.ie at some point! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

So cool that Yu Suzuki followed the stream :cool:

Myrddin wrote: »
    So cool that Yu Suzuki followed the stream :cool:

Well... that if it was actually him. I choose to believe that it was! :-)

Did anything ever come of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

So did this actually take off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Doesnt look like it anyway.

A nice idea for the Boards.ie Twitch channel is to host other boards members channels.

Host Mode

Advertisement