Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anybody there?

Options
  • 29-06-2015 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

So I sent a complaint/question/query to eircom regarding cancellation on the 21/04/2015 and as of today I have still not been contacted regarding the issue. Alan from the boards.ie eircom team did in fairness call me but I was in work at the time so could not take the call, but nobody from eircom contact centre have called me despite me lodging an official complaint and been told I would receive a formal response within 10 working days. 

Try to keep you in a contract for TV service you DO NOT have as the service DID NOT work. And was removed by their engineer and box returned. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

kkapp wrote: »
    So I sent a complaint/question/query to eircom regarding cancellation on the 21/04/2015 and as of today I have still not been contacted regarding the issue. Alan from the boards.ie eircom team did in fairness call me but I was in work at the time so could not take the call, but nobody from eircom contact centre have called me despite me lodging an official complaint and been told I would receive a formal response within 10 working days. 

Try to keep you in a contract for TV service you DO NOT have as the service DID NOT work. And was removed by their engineer and box returned. 

I lodged my complaint twice rang many many times and also posted on boards and nothing.

I received a letter that actually didn't answer 1part of the whole complaint.

They are a disgrace and don't seem to know how to actually provide a service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »

I'm very suprised with this kkapp

Please can you PM me a good time you can take a call this afternoon and I will do my best to arrange an agent from complaints to contact you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement