Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Upgrade - Which Ph should I choose

Options
  • 29-06-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

3.ie have offered me a phone upgrade.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.

3.ie ave offered me Free of Charge:-
    Samsung Galaxy 4 (now out of stock)
    Iphone 5C
    Samsung Galaxy A3.

D S4 is out of Stock
    I dont know anything biut I Phones but believe the 5S is a much better choice.
    The Samsung A3 is between the Galaxy S4 & S5 (which wasn't a big improvement on the S4).

They want €289 for me to upgrade to a Samsung S6 -,I cannot afford that kinda money.

Would appreciate any recommendations for comparitable priced phone options given to me by 3.ie - I know nothing bout oth brands.

Naybe I should keep my Galaxy 4 Mini & wait for the S6 to reduce in price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I'd recommend taking a look at the htc one m8. The m9 is out now so I'd imagine it would be free or heavily discounted when upgrading. Having had the m7 I found it fantastic. The m8 is a great spec and a lovely phone to hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Many thks for ur suggestion. D HTC1 M8 Seems a fairly good ph but reviewed a few sites comparing it to d Galaxy 4 (which is no longer available), the camera function doesn't seem to b up to much - But is certainly 1 to b considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Just on the m8, the camera is good for a phone.. My wife had one, and we developed a few pics of the kids from it to a4 size.. No problem with quality

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elBootho

I got the S5 recently for €79 on my upgrade off three and kept the same billing package too. It's fantastic. Converted from iPhone and very happy.
    From what I hear the s6 isn't worth the extra dough.

Advertisement