Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Study Business

Options
  • 29-06-2015 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Im more than likely going to put down business on my CAO next year and i'm based in Limerick but I'm wondering where the best place would be to go for this? I heard that UL is one of the best but I think I would like a change of scene, and possibly move to Dublin, UCD or Trinity? Which college would be the most internationally recognised?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Ive been doing allot more research and I am looking more so at NUIG and UCD as the course is only 3 years where as in UL and UCC its 4.
    Would anyone be able to give me some advice? Also is the Business, Economics and Social Studies (BESS) course in Trinity good?

Advertisement