Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2015

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

late to the party but I'm on for this year again. Happy to be bumped back to last division.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

I presume I'm too late to sign up at this stage? If not it'd be great to be added to which ever league will take me.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Turkish1

If any spots left in any league please send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

Turkish1 wrote: »
    If any spots left in any league please send me a PM.

Anyone looking for a player, please let me know.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Turkish1

gocall01 wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a player, please let me know.

Cheers.

Spongey1975 set up a Division 8 and there are still spots I believe. Perhaps ask on that thread or PM him/her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

I've played fantasy footy for years but never on boards. I want to join this year if there's still room?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

MuddyDog wrote: »
    I've played fantasy footy for years but never on boards. I want to join this year if there's still room?!?

Spongey1975 set up a Division 8 and there's still space. Maybe send him a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Spongey1975 set up a Division 8 and there's still space. Maybe send him a pm

Sorted.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

got an auction draft at 8.30pm on nfl.com if anyone wants joing got one dodgy owner i want to replace. good fun format mid level league. pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Is there a chat forum for fantasy football questions? I'll be stuck between taking Jeremy hill or julio jones as my second pick. Going Luck first round, not debatable even though its not recommended. Is lamar miller too weak for rb1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

The division 3 you are in is probably the one from last year. Ignore that one

I did ignore it, and then yesterday it appears that a team was autodrafted for me in Division 3. I drafted as normal in Div 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Question on the waiver period, are all leagues setup to process waivers on Wednesday night/Thursday morning? That's the way div. 1 is setup and just wondering if this is correct.

Settings are for the waiver period to be 2 days as per this post:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91628288&postcount=230

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

adrian522 wrote: »
    Question on the waiver period, are all leagues setup to process waivers on Wednesday night/Thursday morning? That's the way div. 1 is setup and just wondering if this is correct.

Yeah that's the way it works in the Premier Division too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Yeah that's the way it works in the Premier Division too.

Not in Division 2. I had the first priority and was a bit miffed to see that waivers were processed tuesday night/wednesday morning when i went to put my claims in this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

adrian522 wrote: »

Yep, we use the same in Div 4 and always have the last few years in any division I've been in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Well too late to make a fuss over anything, but we should ensure it's the same across the board for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

fatgav wrote: »
    I did ignore it, and then yesterday it appears that a team was autodrafted for me in Division 3. I drafted as normal in Div 2.

Was this resolved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

fatgav wrote: »

How did this fly under the radar. So you basically have two teams? I actually thought you would have been dumped by the gm of that league. Oh well too late now.

Id say the best thing here is the GM takes over the team and makes sure it has a starting line up every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

This isnt an issue. Fatgav was in Division 3 last year. This years division 3 is being run by Johnny_Fontane and is last years Division 4 while fatgav this year is in Division 2

I suspect last years division 3 had a draft date set when it was reactivated this year and is running automatically. I have asked fatgav to add me as a co owner so i can look around but nothing happened yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder, post in the below thread if you want to play Fantasy Football this year

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057619011

• Advertisement
Advertisement