Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State agent behaviout

Options
  • 29-06-2015 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Mods I hope this post is ok...

We are dealing with a particular estate agent in our bidding on a house in the kilcock area. We're having a problem with him constantly moving the goalposts.... More than i would consider the norm in a profession where anything goes. I have a feeling we're being played and I'm guessing this is his regular strategy. I don't want to give specific details here but if anyone has had a similar experience could they pm me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

EAs are slimey. You've to play them at their game. What is your experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Rackstar wrote: »
    EAs are slimy. You've to play them at their game. What is your experience?

With him specifically? Just constantly shifting goalposts. We've bought and sold houses now and he takes it to a new level. I'd just love to hear if he has a similar strategy with all bidders and then we can call his bluff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement