Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer and 2nd guitarist wanted for rock cover band (Dublin South)...

Options
  • 29-06-2015 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Experienced musicians with pro gear seek strong singer/guitarist to front an indie/alternative/classic rock cover band.

Set includes the likes of Queen, Zeppelin, Foos, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Stone Roses, QOTSA, The Faces, Manic Street Preachers, Pumpkins, The Smiths, Primal Scream, The Doors, The Black Keys, Royal Blood etc. so obviously we need someone with range and ability to cover a varied mix of bands. We're constantly learning new tunes too so there's room to bring your own influence and ideas.

This won't be a second income sort of gig - we're doing this primarily because we love these bands and enjoy trying to play great tunes really well so we're looking for someone with a similar mindset. If you like these bands, it's loads of fun! That said, there will be some good gigs when we're up to speed.

Rehearsals weekly in Sandyford. Interested in hearing from singers and guitarists but ideally would prefer someone who can do both or even play some keys. Age unimportant but ability and good banter is ;)

PM if interested. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Drsquee

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

I am from booterstown!!! is the studio in sandyford beside beacon hospital????

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Scorlóg

Yeah, we've been using Feedback Studios. Great facility - very clean, good gear and well run. PM me with some details if you're interested in joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

If you look in your message box i've already sent u a pm while ago :)

Advertisement