Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cillin hill

Options
  • 29-06-2015 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's going to be built out at cillin hill. Seen the placed been all fenced off today and earth movers moving in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Did I hear Connollys Red Mills building an Agri store there? Think I heard that before but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Connollys recently got planning permission for an Agri-Store on a site to the right hand side as you enter the park so if that's the site you are referring to it's it under construction.

Planning is on Kilkenny CoCo website. Ref 1527.

Main details are
    "Single storey warehouse for agricultural related products. b. Agri-retail shop with ancillary offices and storage over-head in two storey block."

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

Cheers was thinking that's what it was just remember plans for filling station there and plans for houses also

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

linny wrote: »
    Cheers was thinking that's what it was just remember plans for filling station there and plans for houses also

No its zoned Agri-retail, so Agri service type places like this, machinery sales and service etc is prob what it's zoned for.

Advertisement