Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills player fit jersey sizes?

Options
  • 29-06-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Im a little over six foot, around 80 kgs and just about fit the sizing charts for a medium on there website. Since you cant return the player fit jerseys, i was wondering does anyone have any experience with them? Should it still fit or would I be better off going for a large?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Gallagher1

I'm 6'1 and 78ish kg and the player fit medium fits perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I'm thinking of getting a new county jersey and I might go for the player fit option.

I take a medium in the normal jersey but it is quite baggy around the arms. I'm way too tall for a small though. And a large would be hanging off me.

I'm 6'2" and ~82 kg. So do I go for the medium or large player fit jersey?
    S_K_ wrote: »
    Im a little over six foot, around 80 kgs and just about fit the sizing charts for a medium on there website. Since you cant return the player fit jerseys, i was wondering does anyone have any experience with them? Should it still fit or would I be better off going for a large?
    Thanks in advance

Did you order your player fit jersey?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 S_K_

Got my jersey the other day, i reckon i might just have an inch in length so it may be slightly short on you, but i wouldnt say by much

Got my jersey the other day, i reckon i might just have an inch in length so it may be slightly short on you, but i wouldnt say by much

Thanks for the reply.

I ended up ordering the medium size a couple of days so hopefully it will fit ok!

My jersey arrived today (medium player fit).
    It fits great and looks really good. I'm very happy I went for the player fit.

• Advertisement

Thanks in advance

They are a good fit at medium and not too tight. Have new Tipp effort. Same credentials as yourself and Dastardly

They are a good fit at medium and not too fight. Have new Tipp effort. Same credentials as yourself and Dastardly

Yeah mine is not painted on to me either. The fit is so much nicer than the normal jersey.

Advertisement