Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick-on-Suir slot?

Options
  • 30-06-2015 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi all, would anyone have an entry for Carrick-on-Suir this weekend that they're not using?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Ceepo

Hi all, would anyone have an entry for Carrick-on-Suir this weekend that they're not using?

Dont have a slot but if you send me a pm I will see what I can do. Can promise anything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Making a comeback now your studies are finished??

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

BTH wrote: »
    Making a comeback now your studies are finished??

Ha! Trying to get back into it yeah, but it was more the stress fracture in my hip that had me out than study. I'm only back running about two months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Ha! Trying to get back into it yeah, but it was more the stress fracture in my hip that had me out than study. I'm only back running about two months now.

Good to see you back. Hopefully all your injury woes are behind you

Advertisement