Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsground car park - closing time?

Options
  • 30-06-2015 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows what time the above car park closes? I know that the daily ticket covers from 8.30 to 6.30, but is there any problem getting out after 6.30pm, i.e. does the gate close or anything? Tried looking on Parkopedia and similar websites but could only see mention of the times that pay and display is required, rather than a closing time for the car park.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Padkir wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows what time the above car park closes? I know that the daily ticket covers from 8.30 to 6.30, but is there any problem getting out after 6.30pm, i.e. does the gate close or anything? Tried looking on Parkopedia and similar websites but could only see mention of the times that pay and display is required, rather than a closing time for the car park.
    Thanks in advance!

It stays open over night

The only time there is parking controls there is when there is a Connacht match on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

It stays open over night

The only time there is parking controls there is when there is a Connacht match on

Oh great, cheers!

Advertisement