Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Shoes

Options
  • 30-06-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Anywhere in Dublin where you can buy vegan (male) shoes, preferably more formal. Need them for next week so no time to buy online.

I have found some old threads but was hoping maybe there has been some changes over the years.

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't know of any place in particular, you'd have to go in and ask which aren't real leather. In my experience the cheaper ones will be the vegan ones so they aren't great but I've had to put up with them. Will have to buy from here next time http://wills-vegan-shoes.com/men-s-vegan-shoes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

+1 for Will's Vegan Shoes, I have 3 pairs and they are really good quality. I have a pair of the black slim sole shoes which would be quite formal, they look and feel great. I also have the chestnut derbys and the black city derbys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

+1 for Wills.

Also, big fan of Hooves vegan shoes.

Advertisement