Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentation for SUSI grant application

Options
  • 30-06-2015 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would be grateful if you could help me.

I am applying to SUSI for a third level grant and one of their requirements is "evidence of residence for 3 of the last 5 years in Ireland".
    Specifically, they are looking for "A minimum of one document per year, showing three 12 months periods of residence".
    As a customer of Eircom during most of those past five years would it be possible for you to provide me with documentation to support my application?

I would be very grateful for your help,

IM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Iomega Man wrote: »
    Hi,

I am applying to SUSI for a third level grant and one of their requirements is "evidence of residence for 3 of the last 5 years in Ireland".
    Specifically, they are looking for "A minimum of one document per year, showing three 12 months periods of residence".
    As a customer of Eircom during most of those past five years would it be possible for you to provide me with documentation to support my application?

IM
    Hi Iomega Man

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

Hi,

IM
    Hi Iomega Man

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al
    Just doing that now, thanks very much Al.

IM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

IM
    Hi Iomega Man

Thanks
    Al
    Just doing that now, thanks very much Al.

IM
    Cheers for the PM Iomega Man

I'll see what I can do and get back to you this afternoon

Al

Advertisement