Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Tipperary General Hospital

Options
  • 30-06-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭

Hi,

could anyone tell me where is Dept of Psychiatry located in the hospital? Is it within the main hospital building?

Thanks

Comments

Hi,

could anyone tell me where is Dept of Psychiatry located in the hospital? Is it within the main hospital building?

Thanks

The mental health building is just beside the junction of the western road/Glenconner road..After turning for Glenconner,turn right almost straight away,and when in the hospital grounds,take the first right again,and that will take you to the car park of the mental health department...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭masterboy123

thanks

i didnt find it on google maps, as maybe building is relatively new.
    is it on the same bam construction entrance in this photo map?
    https://www.google.ie/maps/@52.353374,-7.720052,3a,75y,27.67h,66.55t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBqSbcpPQqXemYP4ceqxEWA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

and is it paid car park?
    many thanks
    The mental health building is just beside the junction of the western road/Glenconner road..After turning for Glenconner,turn right almost straight away,and when in the hospital grounds,take the first right again,and that will take you to the car park of the mental health department...

That's the place alright...Also just around the corner on the western road side,there a gate entrance..I am not sure if the carpark charges,and its kinda small

Advertisement