Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency passport

Options
  • 30-06-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey guys, applying for an emergency passport. I have an appointment at 9 tomorrow morning. I have all the documents, except I have no photo id. I have my old cancelled passport, a certificate of attendance from UCD with my photo attached and their stamp over it. I also have a certification of identity signed by a garda. Am I screwed or will this suffice? I don't have a drivers license or student card as I graduated last sept and don't have my old one.

I've emailed them twice and trying to ring is impossible. I was on hold for am hour until my credit ran out.

If anyone has advice or experience here I'd really appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Edit: I couldn't find a passport thread is attach this to, so if a mod could move it where it's relevant that'd be great. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement