Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Cigars for non-smokers

• 30-06-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭

Any advice to offer here for wedding cigars for non-smokers? And I'm in Dublin city centre, so I'm thinking Petersons, Foxs or the Decent Cigar Emporium would be the best shops for them?

I reckon it's a bit of a waste to be honest, but the groom wants them and I'm best man so better bring them. I'm thinking half corona's though - we'd be all day outside smoking full cigars! Or might I be better off just getting say two full cigars for the 4 that might smoke them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

i would suggest going to the "newish" place on Nassau street, as, they have a full humidor downstairs, and wont sell you the most expensive ones

i would get 4 mini cigars, approx €10 each

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭blue note

Cheers. I've just started looking online. Jeez, my head is spinning! But there seemed to be a fair few decent looking cuban ones in petersons for about the 10e mark. Think I might get one for a bbq tonight too :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

sorry to jump on here but im literally looking for the cheapest fattest cigars possible. The kind you buy in lanzarote in a pack of 25 for about 15 quid. Its purely for a few pics and if the lads wanna smoke me afterwards then so be it. same situation, wedding non smokers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

blue note wrote: »
    Cheers. I've just started looking online. Jeez, my head is spinning! But there seemed to be a fair few decent looking cuban ones in petersons for about the 10e mark. Think I might get one for a bbq tonight too :-)

Where arevyou looking online? Ive heard you can get Cubans cheaper online than in Dublin even adding the extra tax but not sure what sites are best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭blue note

Ageyev wrote: »
    Where arevyou looking online? Ive heard you can get Cubans cheaper online than in Dublin even adding the extra tax but not sure what sites are best.

I just got them in petersons in the end. Montecristos. Enjoyed them too! And an upman for the evening I got them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement