Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very poor customer service

Options
  • 30-06-2015 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭

I have an issue at the moment. Basically eircom overcharged me. I got a text saying that my account was overdue. As I pay monthly this was unusual. I checked my online bills and talked to customer care as I felt I was overcharged for TV. I was advised it would take 10 working days to investigate. I asked would I be disconnected in that time and I was advised no.

Last night I came home to no Internet. I rang and I was told my account was barred. I explained the situation and was told my query had been resolved and that was account was to be adjusted by 90e which left a balance of 65 or so. I rang this morning to pay. At that stage the next bill was created which added another 65 or so due in the middle of July. I paid the balance of 65 and with the adjusted balance of 90,there was nothing due on the account.

I got home and Internet wasn't working. I rang again and was advised the opposite of what I had been told twice previously. I was told I had to pay next month's bill or I would remain disconnected. I am not happy about this. I was disconnected due to an eircom error.

Can you please resolve this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

chrislad wrote: »
    I have an issue at the moment. Basically eircom overcharged me. I got a text saying that my account was overdue. As I pay monthly this was unusual. I checked my online bills and talked to customer care as I felt I was overcharged for TV. I was advised it would take 10 working days to investigate.  I asked would I be disconnected in that time and I was advised no.

Last night I came home to no Internet. I rang and I was told my account was barred. I explained the situation and was told my query had been resolved and that was account was to be adjusted by 90e which left a balance of 65 or so. I rang this morning to pay. At that stage the next bill was created which added another 65 or so due in the middle of July. I paid the balance of 65 and with the adjusted balance of 90,there was nothing due on the account.

I got home and Internet wasn't working. I rang again and was advised the opposite of what I had been told twice previously. I was told I had to pay next month's bill or I would remain disconnected.  I am not happy about this. I was disconnected due to an eircom error.

Can you please resolve this.
    Hi chrislad

It's clear to see this should not have happened and that apologies are in order here - Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll investigate further

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Thanks Alan. I've send a PM there now.

Thanks Alan. I've send a PM there now.
    Hi chrislad

I have just responded to your PM now

Al

Thanks to Alan for getting this sorted very quickly! Much appreciated!

Thanks to Alan for getting this sorted very quickly! Much appreciated!
    More than happy to help Chrislad :)

If there's anything you feel I can help with in future let me know

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

More than happy to help Chrislad :)

If there's anything you feel I can help with in future let me know

Cheers
    Al

Still no Internet. Rang customer care and was told I needed to pay 163e. No record of adjustments made.

Still no Internet. Rang customer care and was told I needed to pay 163e. No record of adjustments made.

Spoke to a fantastic lady who sorted everything out. Need more of her on the lines!

Spoke to a fantastic lady who sorted everything out. Need more of her on the lines!
    Apologies for missing your post on this yesterday chrislad, I just tried calling you now.

Let me know if you can take a call today

Thanks
    Al

Yeah, I just saw the missed call there. I'm in work at the moment, so about 1pm or so is a good time.

Regards,
    Chris

Yeah, I just saw the missed call there. I'm in work at the moment, so about 1pm or so is a good time.

Regards,
    Chris
    Great, thanks I'll call then

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement