Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore 64 Collections Prices??

Options
  • 30-06-2015 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have recently come in posscession of 80 Commodore 64/128 games mostly cassette in original cassette cases and some in the original boxes. I have been searching online for prices but to no avail. If anyone can point me in the right dirction of getting thesed priced that would be great. Also if anyone knows somewhere in Ireland that would buy them all as a collection. I have tried RAGE in dublin but its too retro for them.

Cheers
    Sonnyboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

Compared to the nintendo and sega consoles, the c64, spectrum and amstrad computers are not in demand. I've seen large collections of games for these computers go for a couple of euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Doge

The cartridges tend to go for much much higher amounts.

Advertisement