Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

walker digital reciever

• 30-06-2015 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

hi ,just wondering can anyone help me install this for my parents,i am having trouble with the sat installation ,what astra to use or is that the correct one im looking for just bought the box today

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What model have you got?

It's Astra 2 at 28.2°, it should just be a case of selecting that and it will auto tune in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Are you trying to get the Irish or UK channels? Just asking as you have posted in the terrestrial forum but mention Sat? Are you sure you have the correct box for what your doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

its the saorview approved wp645ts-hd digital terrestrial receiever,is that the combi box i bought

wp645ts-hd digital terrestrial receieve

ah right, yeah thats the combo alright. If you go to lyngsat or kingofsat you will find out all you need to know. Just out of curiousity was the dish put up by yourself presuming that there is one in situ? Or is your problem the choice of sat on the box menu itself? If there was a dish there already then surely you getting something after a scan.

• Advertisement

well i got the sat free channels in ,its a sky dish,but it now i need the rte and tv3 but it s asking me to delete the sat channels in order to put in the aerial channels rte tv3 etc ,stuck again

well i got the sat free channels in ,its a sky dish,but it now i need the rte and tv3 but it s asking me to delete the sat channels in order to put in the aerial channels rte tv3 etc ,stuck again

You need to go to the installation menu and select automatic terrestrial scan and when the option comes up about deleting previous channels just press ok. The option there is only asking you to delete the previous terrestrial channels which you wont have on it.

i dont have terrestrial channels on it because i reset the box then installed the sat channels first so then i went to the menu for terrestrial and it asked me to delete the sat channels what next

Did you go to the installation menu and select terrestrial autoscan? If so then let it go ahead and scan.

Advertisement