Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS update has deleted my msuic

• 30-06-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

As the title says, did 8.4 update and now my entire library of music apart from a couple of free downloads and that bloody U2 album has gone!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Try enabling "show all" in Music settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Try enabling "show all" in Music settings.

I can't find a show all button only show Apple music or something

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

How did you update? OTA or via iTunes? Do you have iTunes Match or signed up to Apple Music?

How did you update? OTA or via iTunes? Do you have iTunes Match or signed up to Apple Music?

Just did the iOS update on the phone ota I suppose, no match or Apple music

Hmmm, I don’t know. Try restarting, but it might be corrupted. You might need to restore and re-sync with iTunes.

• Advertisement

Hmmm, I don’t know. Try restarting, but it might be corrupted. You might need to restore and re-sync with iTunes.

Thanks for your help.

Is iCloud Music Library enabled in Music settings?

As far as I know I had everything enabled, I ended up just plugging back into computer and synching the stuff back on but it was a nuisance.

Thanks professor for all your help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Now would be a good time to back up your music collection to an external HD.

Advertisement