Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some advice folks !

Options
  • 30-06-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Due in court next wednesday (8.7) for a motoring offence...was planning on going and getting it the hell out of the way and to take my medicine BUT have been called for an interview on the day in question...work in Dublin but its a provincial court hearing ...I simply can't go as given who I work for there's no chance of getting the interview changed...its a second interview and they are all being held on same day...

What can I do...genuine answers please as I am worried

Thanks !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,594 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Get interview changed or else risk a warrant out for your arrest, your name in the paper and employer knowing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bemused100

Is there no way the guard could help me...or the clerk of the court....if I had a medical cert that would sort it BUT I want to do it honestly

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moderator post:

Stop posting questions in this forum that have nothing to do with the site. You already posted in here about your motoring offence, and you were kindly given directions by a Moderator. Also, you've posted in other forums (Motors and Legal Discussion) about your motoring woes too, so it's not like you don't know how the site works.

This is your first and only warning.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement