Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Minute Course Change of Mind please help!!

• 30-06-2015 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

so ive been researching for a while well i'll be honest i'm a person who leaves things late and just realised i want to do nursing but certain i dont think i'll have enough points for it.

is there any level 6/7 course i can do which can give me entry to do nursing in UCC/UL?
    appreciate it a lot :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm not aware of Level 7 entry nursing (not my area though) and I certainly can't see any in Cork.

A better option if you don't get in directly to a Level 8, and you decide nursing is definitely for you, would be to do a PLC in Nursing Studies such as this one. Those courses have progression routes to the third-level courses provided you get good results.

Also, by the end of the year you should have a much better idea of whether nursing is really for you before starting a degree in it! (I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical of someone deciding overnight that nursing is for them!)

The fly in the ointment may be that they may already be fully booked; they tend to be popular.

Advertisement