Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Partner being chatted up

123457»

Comments

MadDog76 wrote: »
    I don't really know how to say this but ......... I'll just say it straight out ......... your missus is obviously f*cking around behind your back, sorry.

Why do ya think that? Because she likes dancing and I hate clubs?

Should I stop her clubbing, go to clubs I hate, make her join me and the lads or just trust her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Why do ya think that? Because she likes dancing and I hate clubs?

Should I stop her clubbing, go to clubs I hate, make her join me and the lads or just trust her?
    You just need to trust her. Without trust you have nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Gaygooner

Ah the bravado of AH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭LeeLooLee

Axwell wrote: »
    Spots good looking girl, chats her up. Finds out she has a bf. "She wasnt that good looking anyways.." Classic!

Haha, isn't it?

When I was in a long-term relationship, I used to get men in bars actually asking me why I was out if I had a boyfriend. :confused: As if the only reason you'd possibly go out was to get laid, not to catch up with friends and just enjoy yourself or whatever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

wife got pestered by a bloke in a club in front of me
    fisticuffs ensued

conclusion: I don't know really but probably stay out of pubs/clubs if your woman is half decent looking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement