Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salmon/trout license etc.

Options
  • 01-07-2015 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Howye lads,

I'll be heading up to Sligo for the weekend, and staying at a friend's. We might do a spot of fishing as he fishes the local river/lake (which are drumcliff and glencar lough respectfully).

Just wondering what's the story if i were to tag a long, would I need a day license or any such thing? I'm happy to target whatever, usually go for trout/pike and have never fished for salmon before, so whatever is allowed I'm happy to settle for.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Pick where you're going then knock into a local tackle shop, there could be certain clubs have X stretch of water etc so this would be your best bet to be sure, most will have day pass options of imagine. Might get more specific info on specific spots here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057425265/3/#post96074269

Advertisement