Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game breaking/ruining bugs/glitches/moments ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Dead Island - I was fighting a big bad and I was throwing my good weapons at him until I eventually killed him but when I went to retrieve them they were gone, I just gave up as I didn't want to go try and get more but I did finish Riptide though

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

Skerries wrote: »
    Dead Island - I was fighting a big bad and I was throwing my good weapons at him until I eventually killed him but when I went to retrieve them they were gone, I just gave up as I didn't want to go try and get more but I did finish Riptide though

You missed out big time. Great game. Don't know if it works on pc but you could use the dupe glitch to make copies of good weapons so you have spares.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Dead Island is a disaster for lost weapons, PS3 and PC anyways.

Never found it Game breaking, just annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Skerries wrote: »

That's not a bug it's a feature of the game :confused:

If you use weapons as projectiles there's always a certain % chance they'll be permanently lost, there is a late-stage perk or character trait though that overcomes that...or am I mistaken because that's how I remember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I technically never finished GTAV on the Xbox 360 thanks to a bug. Completed the final heist, was told to 'go home and we'll' be in contact and then nothing. Spent hours just fluting around in the world after that, went to all the character's houses and slept, repeated the process and nothing. I just had a world map with no quest markers and nothing to do but mess about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I technically never finished GTAV on the Xbox 360 thanks to a bug. Completed the final heist, was told to 'go home and we'll' be in contact and then nothing. Spent hours just fluting around in the world after that, went to all the character's houses and slept, repeated the process and nothing. I just had a world map with no quest markers and nothing to do but mess about.

I think you got a PFO from them

Advertisement