Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding eFibre in my area.

Options
  • 01-07-2015 4:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm from a fairly rural village and have eFibre "scheduled" to be released in July '15 ( some time from today onwards). My question is my area still "scheduled" for this month or has it been delayed until the "near" future. It's rather hard to use the broadband and for gaming purposes 256kbps upload just won't cut it if my delay is constantly around the 100ms mark with no one else connected.

Cabinet: TLE1_E01

Regards, 
                 Jon

(P.S If possible could you guys please update the eFfibre map every once in a while, it's out dated since May)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jjon wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm from a fairly rural village and have eFibre "scheduled" to be released in July '15 ( some time from today onwards). My question is my area still "scheduled" for this month or has it been delayed until the "near" future. It's rather hard to use the broadband and for gaming purposes 256kbps upload just won't cut it if my delay is constantly around the 100ms mark with no one else connected.

Regards, 
                 Jon

(P.S If possible could you guys please update the eFfibre map every once in a while, it's out dated since May)
    Hi jjon

Can you confirm what town this is? - It would be better to PM me your specific address or land line number so I can offer you the most accurate information

Al

Hi,

Regards, 
                 Jon

Hi jjon

Can you confirm what town this is? - It would be better to PM me your specific address or land line number so I can offer you the most accurate information

Al
    Thanks for you PM jjon

I'm happy to confirm the cabinet serving your line is launching on the 29th of July and you will be able to place your order then. No delays are expected.

Thank
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jjon

Thanks very much Al,

Best news I've ever received off eircom. 

Kindest regards,
    Jon

Thanks very much Al,

Best news I've ever received off eircom. 

Kindest regards,
    Jon
    It's a pleasure jjon:)

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jjon

Hi Al,

Just wanted to ask if the date is still going ahead as I am currently abroad but am returning tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Any news on the Aghabullogue/Coachford area for Cork? 

Hi Al,

Just wanted to ask if the date is still going ahead as I am currently abroad but am returning tomorrow.
    Hi jjon

Yes, you can now order eFibre broadband :)

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement