Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock/Metal Female Singer avaiable in Dublin

• 01-07-2015 6:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29

Female singer looking for a rock/ metal band That plays cover, original stuff or both. I've years of experience gigging, recording and composing (lyricd and melodies). I Dont play any instrument but I'm very creative and easygoing.

My main influences are: Heart, Doro, Chastain, Bonnie Tyler, Janis Joplin, Evanescence, Halestorm

I've done cover of a great variety of bands like: Heart, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Evanescence, Ozzy Osbourne, nightwish

I'm based in Dublin 1 and full of free time at the moment.

So, if u need a singer, please let me know and I'll send u some samples of my previous bands/ works.

Rock On...

Sabrina Carrryon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 Will Tomao

Sabrina Carryon...estou com um strong feeling que vc é Brasileira heim! hehehe

Poxa se vc estivésse em Cork, estou tentando montar uma banda de metal por aqui!
    Boa sorte por aí!

=)

Will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Sabrinacarryon

Hey! Vc tem razão! Sou brasileira sim...hehe

Pooooo! Que pena que está em Cork senão podíamos montar uma banda mesmo hein. =/
    Boa sorte ai, eu vou continuar buscando aqui por Dublin mesmo, bor aver no que dá. haha

Rock on ...

Sabrina

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

hey Sabrina,,, pm me when you can,,, might be able to put a crew together with you for classic rock cover type band....... cheers...

ciao'... Baggio....

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Fretless Bass

Sent you a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 johneysacks

hi there, id be very interested in talking to you about an originals project if your still interested and available. maybe we could swap some recordings and have a chat? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 mirekDG

Hi! If you still looking for a band give me a call...0851703005

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mirekDG

Hello Sabrina! Did you get my last pm...?

Rock On...

Advertisement