Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Bet 365 Tipster

Options
  • 01-07-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

Anyone heard of this tipster? Saw their FB page and it is showing 240/1 winning bet slips most days, mainly seems to be a correct score double on a football match each day, so basically €100 bet paying back over €20k.

I sent them a message on FB asking how I get their tips and they replied immediately saying they get information on matches from various countries (didnt say fixed matches but implied it), and they charge £100 for a daily tip or £250 for 7 days.

Seems like a scam to be honest but they have over 2000 followers and if they are landing so many winning tips it would seem like a good investment.

Seems to good to be true though so that usually means that it is!

Anyone any experience of anything like this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

those slips look about as dodgy as their grasp of the english language. stay far away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Not printed on commercial 'thermal roll paper', nor does it bear any brand/insignia, and is only ever presented the day AFTER the event. Stay well away from these enterprising 'english language school slumdog millionaire students' and their likely preference for western union type transfers. My stray cat in a hat having a quick go on the piano has more likes/followers/affiliates on facejournal than this chump.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Pull a win like that 2 days in a row on bet365 and see how much you can bet on the next bet...

Scam.

CLOSED

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement