Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband not enabled yet, can you please help

Options
  • 01-07-2015 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I set up my account last week with Eircom, they told me there would be no delay in setting up the broadband as the line was still active. I have received my modem (D1000) and there is a solid red light underneath the internet. It would appear that broadband is not enabled on my line yet.

It was working fine for the previous tenant up until the day I opened a new account.

Can you look into this for me please and let me know when I can expect to have internet please?

Also I would like to know:
    1) What my line will qualify for speed wise, I was sold the NGB 24mB package.
    2) If eFibre will be coming to my area soon.

I can PM account details if you need.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

srumball wrote: »
    Hi there,

I set up my account last week with Eircom, they told me there would be no delay in setting up the broadband as the line was still active. I have received my modem (D1000) and there is a solid red light underneath the internet. It would appear that broadband is not enabled on my line yet.

It was working fine for the previous tenant up until the day I opened a new account.

Can you look into this for me please and let me know when I can expect to have internet please?

Also I would like to know:
    1) What my line will qualify for speed wise, I was sold the NGB 24mB package.
    2) If eFibre will be coming to my area soon.

I can PM account details if you need.

Thanks
    Hi srumball

I will be happy to look in to this and answer your questions - please PM me your eircom account number.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Sent Al,

thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

srumball wrote: »
    Sent Al,

thanks 
    Thanks srumball

I'll be back to you shortly

Al