Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deadliest catch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭scotindublin

Any idea when last night's is repeated......bloody UPC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

You could always find a link on line

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Not sure at all. I think it could be a late night repeat at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭scotindublin

skipper_G wrote: »
    Not sure at all. I think it could be a late night repeat at some point.

Will trawl (pardon the pun) through the planner and hope it's on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Will trawl (pardon the pun) through the planner and hope it's on

Try Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

God sake upc, ive just been looking for Tuesday episode and as usual it didn't record

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    God sake upc, ive just been looking for Tuesday episode and as usual it didn't record

Does UPC have like a similar on demand thing like sky ?

Just a reminder this is on tonight @ 9 on Discovery, in case anybody has the same problem as last week with the UPC series link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

nice one, its showing last weeks episode tonight it seems

nice one, its showing last weeks episode tonight it seems

I'm not sure about that, I recorded tonight so watching now. Last week was the superbowl episode if it's any help ?

Having watched the first few mins of tonight's episode I can confirm this is not the episode that was shown last week but a new episode

• Advertisement

strange

I watched it on some player and it was the one that came after the week I last seen. episode 16 I think

Seems to tie in as well but you might be right

Josh Harris doesn't really seem like he wants to be a Captain, more that he likes the idea of being a captain. Which makes him a terrible captain :pac:

listening to heavy metal and updating facebook whilst the others fix his boat

what a dick

listening to heavy metal and updating facebook whilst the others fix his boat

what a dick

Maybe it's just a thing with the young captains, like Elliott he is a proper tool

I stand corrected, Anderson is laying down the law :D He seems to getting better after a nervy start

I stand corrected, Anderson is laying down the law :D He seems to getting better after a nervy start

Jake looks very gaunt and wired at times, I know the job can be stressful but I also know him and elliot are very close....:pac:

imagine being on the wizard for the whole trip hiding in your bed as everyone hates you because you never disclosed your injured leg

Jake looks very gaunt and wired at times, I know the job can be stressful but I also know him and elliot are very close....:pac:

imagine being on the wizard for the whole trip hiding in your bed as everyone hates you because you never disclosed your injured leg

I know what you mean, Jake is in recovery as far as I remember. That's why himself and Elliott are friends, they partied together and went on the wagon together.

And as for the Wizard, Keith can be pretty scary sometimes almost unhinged. Would not like to have been that guy

didnt know about Jake being on the wagon but it makes sense alright

Think the most surreal time on the show was when elliot brought his new junkie girlfriend on the boat for a trip with no real explanation as to why :pac:

there is another programme similar but in english waters on a mon night , Ch4 The catch

Its not bad at all

didnt know about Jake being on the wagon but it makes sense alright

Think the most surreal time on the show was when elliot brought his new junkie girlfriend on the boat for a trip with no real explanation as to why :pac:

there is another programme similar but in english waters on a mon night , Ch4 The catch

Its not bad at all

Oh that was a good one alright! Elliott and his junkie girlfriend and his flip flops :pac: I've not seen the Catch, I might give it a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I know what you mean, Jake is in recovery as far as I remember. That's why himself and Elliott are friends, they partied together and went on the wagon together.

And as for the Wizard, Keith can be pretty scary sometimes almost unhinged. Would not like to have been that guy
    To be fair to Keith, he has changed a lot this season, mellow even.you will see it soon.hell you have already seen it,he cared about the lad.saying something along the lines of how can we take care of you if you did not tell us the truth, its been a while since I've seen it,tbh to my self
    Google keyboard is ****e,keeps putting up the wrong words, going back to Swiftkey!

• Advertisement

probably mellowed as freddy his idol isnt on the boat anymore:pac:

Yeah Keith has probably mellowed a bit. He knows how to catch crab as well which is more important for a deckhand than being nice

Jake is such a baby

Oh poor me, I'm too scared to tell the crew that we could hit the ice, and we won't be hauling. As sig says "man up"

Keith has certainly mellowed, few seasons ago he would never have thought of employing a woman
    I always thought Freddie was a bully, and the boat is better off without him

I dont think we got the full story with freddy leaving..

keith misses a trip and his brother takes over

freddy gets pissed in his hotel room with random women and tells keith's brother to **** off

thats it! no follow up, no explanation nothing. For such an integral part of the crew its quite funny really

I thought freddy was a dick as well, him and keith were **** when together both kisses each others asses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I dont think we got the full story with freddy leaving..

keith misses a trip and his brother takes over

freddy gets pissed in his hotel room with random women and tells keith's brother to **** off

thats it! no follow up, no explanation nothing. For such an integral part of the crew its quite funny really

I thought freddy was a dick as well, him and keith were **** when together both kisses each others asses
    I forgot to say in my post, Keith was over here on holidays a few weeks ago and he was on today fm, talking to Anton. Anton asked him would Freddie be back, and Keith said he can't comment on it. So yeah Freddie will be back next season just maybe on another boat

just read jake anderson's life story. He was living on the streets strung out for years
    Come along way since then to be fair to him

just read jake anderson's life story. He was living on the streets strung out for years
    Come along way since then to be fair to him

And his sister died. And his old man was murdered. Now he's married has a new baby and running a boat. Come a long way indeed

the hansen's would deserve a lot of credit too as they were always very good to him in a tough and decent way

• Advertisement

Arghhhhh upc deleted the finale recording. So I made use of my fast broadband and am now watching it.
    Only trouble is its the American version, and the narrator is very boring and there's no swearing

Advertisement