Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 01-07-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine fostered a dog recently.
    Dog had been neglected terribly and was in a pathetic state altogether. Recently gave birth to six pups, and died on the operating table for five minutes as she'd eaten coal and sticks due to not being fed.

The dog has gone missing this morning from a locked garden in the Ballycullen area in Dublin. She is very unwell and distressed and needs to get home.

The link is https://www.facebook.com/DogsinDistress/photos/a.111898112172930.12699.110925495603525/1068606296502102/?type=1&theater

11700954_1068606296502102_8833783547308194536_n.jpg?oh=42e217a9a98510c0891a606e835d1a15&oe=56112632

If you could consider sharing it on Facebook or Twitter, that would be amazing. Or even just keep an eye out if you're in the area.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

had already seen on FB, hoping she's found safe & well soon

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

had already seen on FB, hoping she's found safe & well soon

+1. Hope she's found safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Thanks to both of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,708 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Hi All

Gracie is missing over 24 hours now.

However, we have had some very promising sightings of her this morning down at the Old Mill pub and on the Bohernabreena Road, heading towards the cemetery. Can anyone around this area please, please keep an extra-sharp eye out for her and call the number on the Facebook post if they spot her. We are heartsick with worry and desperate to get her back.

Thanks so much

Just to update guys, I'm home a little while now after eleven solid hours of searching for her. Saw her with my own eyes at about 9pm in Oldcourt Cottages (near Lidl Ballycullen) but she got over a wall and away from me. Spent the next two hours knocking on every house that could have an adjoining garden but no joy. I'm convinced she's a whippet crossed with a kangaroo. We've put posters through the letterboxes of all the houses we didn't get to knock into before it got too late. I have food and water left out for her in the last place she was spotted, and will be back out first thing in the morning. Thank you to everyone and please keep sending positive vibes Gracie's way.

• Advertisement

***GRACIE IS HOME!!!!!!***
    Guys, I am an emotional wreck here. After posting on Facebook a couple of hours ago saying how down I was, I'm now walking on air.

My sister and I were watching tv at about 1am and I nipped to the downstairs loo (overshare I know, sorry). I heard a dog crying and assumed it was on the tv. I went back in and asked Sinead had Stella on Modern Family just been whimpering and she said no. So I went out and opened the front door and there she was, sitting on the front step.

Guys, anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm not religious and I don't believe in fate, or meant to be, or miracles, but this is a 100% bona fide miracle. I'm still in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,076 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Great news, shes a lovely wee girl. Lucky to have people who care about her now.

Advertisement