Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students accommodation HELP

Options
  • 01-07-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi so I'm looking for student accommodation in Carlow, I'm after ringing a few people, some aren't answering , others are saying the pevious occupiers are staying, I was told to try it carraig Abhainn, I'm actually so anxious about accommodation now :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

you'll find somewhere, just keep checking daft regularly. plenty of time yet until the college year starts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Try the local agencies like CPM etc.

Also, doesn't college start in September?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dunebasher

LMS 059 9134755 are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Emmalousie94

I phone the number and got throw the lady is helping me find a good place to live! ... this is after taking so mush stress and worries away ! thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

You'll have no shortage of student accommodation in Carlow, don't worry. They don't advertise til nearer college anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement