Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes 12.2 on WIN XP 32Bit

• 01-07-2015 3:31pm

Is anyone having a problem installing the new Itunes 12.2?I get 'need windows 7 or more' to enable upgrade.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

The system requirements say it needs windows 7 or higher. See here.

This is only going to become more common as time goes by, perhaps you should think of upgrading to Windows 7/10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

If you're still running Windows XP on the Internet, not being able to install iTunes is the least of your problems, I'm afraid!

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    If you're still running Windows XP on the Internet, not being able to install iTunes is the least of your problems, I'm afraid!

Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Brilliant!

Sorry, that wasnt very helpful. But you'll find this a lot more with Windows XP going forward - its a discontinued operating system, therefore third parties arent going to keep developing their software for XP. Its not secure to be running XP on the internet anymore due to the lack of security patches for it - I'd advise you to look into upgrading your OS as soon as possible.

Advertisement