Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIC invalid

Options
  • 01-07-2015 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

About two weeks ago I was trying to send money to my spanish bank account ING, and i got this message, the details you have entered in the BIC field are invalid. I have been using this same payee for months, so i contacted ING and they provided me with an alternate BIC, DEUTGB2.
    I tried this BIC and sent the money but I think there is any problem or the money is lost, because after more than 10 days still waiting..

Thanks

Alvaro Bueno.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Slat, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here and welcome to Boards.ie. 

In this type of situation, we would suggest that you contact our customer support team on 0818 365 365 / +353 1404 4000 where a representative who has account access can place a trace on the transfer for you. 

Alternatively, you can send this query via the Online Service desk while logged into your 365Online account.

We hope this is resolved for you soon and if we can help here with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement