Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Twitch Stream (Currently Doing Shenmue 1 & 2)

Options
  • 01-07-2015 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I've recently started a Twitch channel and I'm currently doing a playthrough of Shenmue 1 & 2 to try and catch people up on the story (and also to help raise pledges) for Shenmue 3!

Come check it out!

http://www.twitch.tv/mistervestek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Bloody stream keeps lagging, & just crashed there requiring a refresh. Think it might be a upc routing issue, as I'm on wired/240Mb here. Anyway, have caught some of your playthroughs when you've re-upped them to YT, great stuff keep it up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Was watching your PS3 repair vid there, nicely done dude. Has the repair lasted at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Myrddin wrote: »
    Was watching your PS3 repair vid there, nicely done dude. Has the repair lasted at all?

I put it back on the "to play with" shelf after I put her back together and verified that she'd boot so not too sure to be honest with you!

I did however get a nice copy of GTA V pop out of the drive when I hit eject after I filmed the video though! :D

Advertisement