Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for NUIG Students for the 2015-16

Options
  • 01-07-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'll be a first year student in September, looking for somebody or a group with which to share a house. I'd be looking in the €100/week range. If any of this suits give me a message.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Js1997

Also would be interest as on campus is 5000 for the year, if you find others and a place to rent I would definitely be interested :) Also hoping to go to NUIG in September :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MRSHANEHARDY

Im also looking for people to share a house with <MOD SNIP ≥

Mod note: posting of email addresses or other personal contact information is not permitted here. Please contact the poster by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mairead116

Hi, Me and my partner of 8.5 years are also looking for a place near NUIG preferably for the college year. I am 25 and he is 27. He is leaving his full time job with An Post to go back to college as a mature so he will be in his first year. I am going into 2nd year studying OT.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Deeluu

Hi there, I am looking for a place to live in Galway City. I am starting a PhD there in September and am looking for a double room or else one or two other postgrads to house hunt with.
    I am a female, twenty-five, currently living in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Moved from Postgraduates.

• Advertisement
Advertisement