Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barnageeragh Cove, Skerries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Thanks for this ILikeBoats. I couldnt work it out from the listing posted.

Also any idea what creche it is going to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

No idea. I'd imagine it goes out to tender. Same with the doctor's surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭yannakis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Hamilton Hiller

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    It's going on the little patch of grass to the right of the entrance road, right beside the school, in front of the new guillemot houses. Top quality diagram attached! :pac:

I thought it was going in across from the playground, beside the duplexes at the entrance to the Sanderling but I was wrong.

415614.JPG

415615.jpg

And to the left hand side as you look at the photo on the opposite side of the road there is a plaza of shops to go in too

I know that's on the original plans. Not sure is it really necessary? Skerries Point would be sufficient you'd think.

I know that's on the original plans. Not sure is it really necessary? Skerries Point would be sufficient you'd think.

More than enough room in Skerries Point but it's all down to revenue and maximising revenue from every yard of the development. Also these plazas have a maintenance charge on the units and these are a very lucrative nest egg to developers later on when retiring .

The earlier apartments built had a varying service charge from 1k-1.3k depending on sq footage so it's a good indication of the money being generated by service charges on both commercial and residential developments .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 talldub

It's going on the little patch of grass to the right of the entrance road, right beside the school, in front of the new guillemot houses. Top quality diagram attached! :pac:

I thought it was going in across from the playground, beside the duplexes at the entrance to the Sanderling but I was wrong.

Impressive, the kids will stink from the sewage treatment plant 20 meters away.

talldub wrote: »
    Impressive, the kids will stink from the sewage treatment plant 20 meters away.

Actually I live nearby and in 6 months have only ever faintly got a bad smell once when the wind was particularly strong.

• Advertisement

Savills (on daft) has a price of 430k on the four beds ...

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CyberSecurity

pics1

pics2

pics3

off for a pint :)

Wow serious progress underway . Won't be long until entire development is complete . Thanks for posting the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BCHH

Great pics. Gardens taking shape. I notice the end wall to gardens for front row houses is at same level/height as the ground to the gardens behind for back row houses. I wonder if either end wall will be higher again (hopefully not) or if further leveling to be done to back row house gardens

back wall of front rowers will have a timber fence on top of them...there are holes inset in the walls in a few of the pics to cater for bolting on a timber fence. the unit behind the show house has been leveled already in anticipation of this, from what i can make out anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BCHH

back wall of front rowers will have a timber fence on top of them...there are holes inset in the walls in a few of the pics to cater for bolting on a timber fence. the unit behind the show house has been leveled already in anticipation of this, from what i can make out anyway...

Ah I see thank you that makes more sense

anyone sign contracts yet? - or are people waiting to see finished show house on 19th May before they make the plunge? :)

its getting there now!

• Advertisement

Would anyone know if houses 54-63 will be on offer on this launch ? They would be the furthest houses at the back . TIA

its getting there now!

I saw you taking these photos :D

I like the wooden steps holding the garden up

I saw you taking these photos :D

I like the wooden steps holding the garden up

Yes, I like it too.... looks well.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cezary15

Hi,
    Were going to pay our deposit and sign contracts this week. Does anybody know about gardens in the back row? Is there going to be a similar step? Must say that this step looks very nice.

Cezary15 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Were going to pay our deposit and sign contracts this week. Does anybody know about gardens in the back row? Is there going to be a similar step? Must say that this step looks very nice.

backrow gardens are the same size and by the looks of the soil levels will hopefully have the step down to the grass area from the paving area.

The fingal plans have it drawn like that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cezary15

backrow gardens are the same size and by the looks of the soil levels will hopefully have the step down to the grass area from the paving area.

The fingal plans have it drawn like that anyway.

This step adds a lot to looks of the garden.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 wobblers

Hi all, Im a Hamilton Hillier wannabe.
    Seeing shocking things on joe.ie re four day queues for properties in Baldoyle. Any views on similar interest in HH? Pics look great.

There is a serious smell of **** today up at HH . I hope this would not be a sign of things to come . it's Been lingering since early this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

There is an awful smell of sewage here , especially when the weather is hot. Also I have been told that the garage is to include a drive through fast food outlet. That part of skerries is becoming over developed imo

• Advertisement

hungrypig wrote: »
    There is an awful smell of sewage here , especially when the weather is hot. Also I have been told that the garage is to include a drive through fast food outlet. That part of skerries is becoming over developed imo

fast food drive through got rejected in planning. thankfully

Advertisement