Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a "20-pin USB3 PCI Express 2.0 card"?

Options
  • 02-07-2015 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Where to get a "20-pin USB3 PCI Express 2.0 card", such as this?

Can only seem to find USB3.0 PCI Express Board, but would want an internal 20pin port, as I currently have a small case which has USB3 port on the front, so may as well make use of it.

Would prefer to buy a USB3 card reader at the same time. Money is a bit tight at the moment, so don't want to be spending more than I'd have to.

Is the below good value, or could I get it cheaper? Would be using ParcelMotel to ship it.

Would be putting it into an old case that didn't have the USB3 at the front, but the reader above would have the USB ports, so it wouldn't matter too much.

353874.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Amazon will probably split it into three deliveries costing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,448 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Amazon will probably split it into three deliveries costing more.

If they're being offered as a bundle then they are probably all being sold by the same vendor, if not Amazon themselves.

OP, make sure you get free delivery and do not select the option to split the order to get faster delivery for some items i.e. make sure they are all shipped together.

Advertisement