Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for order fulfilment company in US and Singapore

Options
  • 02-07-2015 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Just about to launch my online business selling some baby accessories under my own brand. There's probably a bigger international market for my products - USA, Singapore, Canada and more. However as a starting point I wanted to look at US and Singapore- my manufacturer will ship to a partner there for no extra charge so it seems more sensible than handling everything fromIreland. Any recommendations for really really good companies who will look after returns etc also? I'll manage website content, social media etc but for order fullfillment and stock mgt etc it makes more sense to outsource.....,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

Hi there,

Sent you a private message there.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

Good morning,

have sent you a PM too.

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

Why the PM's?

Why not share your recommendations so that others might also benefit?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

JMR wrote: »
    Why the PM's?

Why not share your recommendations so that others might also benefit?

Hello JMR,

If I posted, I would likely be banned for advertising. I work in the Logistics industry.

Trust that clarifies my reason for doing it via PM.

Cheers,
    Ruolf289

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

I also gave personal details in the mail, hence the use for a PM. Interesting that the OP is going to SG! Great place!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement