Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick up dup statemements from the Branch Possible?

Options
  • 02-07-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Need to order a set of dup statements for my bus account but can't use my old address as we're in the process of changing it. No access to the old address apartments. 

Wonder if anyone could help me to sort it out? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

GalwayBmw wrote: »
    Need to order a set of dup statements for my bus account but can't use my old address as we're in the process of changing it. No access to the old address apartments. 

Hi GalwayBmw,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

It is not possible to collect official account statements directly from a Bank of Ireland branch. Official statements are issued by post to the registered address on your account.

Our branches do have statement printers available for our customers however please be advised that these statements will only show your last few transactions and are not printed on headed bank paper.

If you call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 once your address has been updated, a representative will be happy to order duplicate statements on your account. Duplicate statements cost €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for each subsequent page.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭GalwayBmw

Hi GalwayBmw,

It is not possible to collect official account statements directly from a Bank of Ireland branch. Official statements are issued by post to the registered address on your account.

Our branches do have statement printers available for our customers however please be advised that these statements will only show your last few transactions and are not printed on headed bank paper.

If you call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 once your address has been updated, a representative will be happy to order duplicate statements on your account. Duplicate statements cost €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for each subsequent page.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Sharon
    Hi Sharon the problem is my address will only get updated in a few weeks while I need my statements now. 

Hi GalwayBmw,

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Sharon
    Hi Sharon the problem is my address will only get updated in a few weeks while I need my statements now. 
    Hi GalwayBmw,

Can we ask if your account is registered for our 365 online banking?

If you are registered for this service you can access your past 12 months transactions. Also, If your mobile phone is registered to receive security codes by text message, you will have the option to sign up for eStatements. 

eStatements are available to download and print in PDF format and are accessible from February 2012 to your most up to date statement.

Thanks,
    Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭GalwayBmw

RE: If your mobile phone is registered to receive security codes by text message, you will have the option to sign up for eStatements. 

I have an android phone could I hear more about the eStatements option? Are they like regular bank statements?

Thanks

RE: If your mobile phone is registered to receive security codes by text message, you will have the option to sign up for eStatements. 

I have an android phone could I hear more about the eStatements option? Are they like regular bank statements?

Thanks
    Hi GalwayBmw,

Yes eStatements contain the same information as paper statements received by post. 

Please note, eStatements are only available to customers who have their account registered for our Banking 365 online service. It is not currently available on Business On Line.

You can find further information on eStatements here.

Thanks,
    Sharon

• Advertisement
Advertisement