Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Easysaver to 365online

Options
  • 02-07-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've tried adding my Easysaver account to my 365 online profile. I've selected to add it to both the 'demand deposit' option and the 'term notice and regular savings ' option but without success. What are the possible reasons as to why I cannot add it? Must I have a certain about of money in the account first?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Nix123 wrote: »
    I've tried adding my Easysaver account to my 365 online profile. I've selected to add it to both the 'demand deposit' option and the 'term notice and regular savings ' option but without success. What are the possible reasons as to why I cannot add it? Must I have a certain about of money in the account first?
    Hi Nix123,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

To add an EasySaver account to your Banking 365 online profile, you will need select the account type as 'Term, Notice and Regular Savings'.

For an account to be successfully added for viewing, the account information must match your existing accounts on your 365 profile. If your request has been unsuccessful, please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 and a representative who has account access will be happy to look into this further.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sharon

Advertisement