Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with truck/trailer?

Options
  • 02-07-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey guys, just thought I'd post here on the off chance that someone might know somebody who can do what I require.

Basically in the next 3 weeks or so I will have roughly 500 bags (nut bags) of turf on a bog in Bullaun out beside Loughrea. The bog is excellent and no problem for car/van/lorry to access it. So I'm looking to get these bags of turf delivered back to my house about 10 minutes away from Gort. About a 40 minute journey in total.

The budget I've marked out for this is €200.

If anyone knows anyone that might be interested in doing it, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know :)

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

You might have it sorted now, but if not, perhaps try posting on Services Wanted in Galway County, or, City jobs (asking/offering).... There could be somebody reading those Threads able to do what you're looking for, looking to make a quick few bucks. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Focusdpc

Hi and thanks for the reply :)

No never got it fully sorted to be honest. With the bad weather I wasn't in any great hurry, but I reckon I'll have to get it done this week, over the next few days if possible, so I will post in that thread :)

Thanks again for pointing it out to me, very much appreciated!

Focus

Advertisement