Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015 - Mod Post in OP 23/07

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

astradave wrote: »
    Just out of interest, are you absolutely certain that Pedro was on that flight? could he have been on a separate flight to Manchester?

I don't believe it anyways but I'm just curious how you are absolutely certain

was just about to ask this, like i seen the picture earlier and i thought all the exact things yous have been saying including why your man and his son were at OT today but theres just something about it thats making me believe it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

jayo26 wrote: »
    Oh yeh i knew that i was just testing u

NQHKSVE.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Ah lads, surely no one is taking that Pedro story seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

NQHKSVE.jpg

Haha :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

adox wrote: »
    Ah lads, surely no one is taking that Pedro story seriously?

No it's bull, he is in Barcelona right now probably tucked up in his little bed.

bangkok wrote: »
    No it's bull, he is in Barcelona right now probably tucked up in his little bed.

Are you holding his fcukin balls there or something? how do you know that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Are you holding his fcukin balls there or something? how do you know that?

I said "probably". He was on a 10 hour flight today, I presume the chap is tired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

markc91 wrote: »
    Right lads heard something today not taking it as gospel but someone i work with has a mate with a corporate box in OT was over there today for some reason with his young lad and i was then shown a picture of said young lad standing next to Pedro who had a United kitbag under his arm.....PEDRON!!!

You heard a rumour and then were shown a picture but you arent taking it as gospel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Are you holding his fcukin balls there or something?

Ball retention is indeed important to the LVG philosophy, this encourages me that he will fit in at the club.

• Advertisement

I said "probably". He was on a 10 hour flight today, I presume the chap is tired

:pac: i mean the bit about him being in barcelona.

Honestly i don't believe the story or anything but how can you be absolutely certain and state it as if you are Rafa Benitez?

Anyways ill leave it there as i don't want to derail the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

:pac: i mean the bit about him being in barcelona.

Honestly i don't believe the story or anything but how can you be absolutely certain and state it as if you are Rafa Benitez?

Anyways ill leave it there as i don't want to derail the thread

Why would Rafa know? :D

Why would Rafa know :D

He's stating it as Fact :D

tumblr_la3ez2S3Fv1qc2d3ro1_500.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,372 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Where's Ed is the big question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The last preseason game people were saying some guy was showing it on youtube? Was quality good, will he be doing it again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The last preseason game people were saying some guy was showing it on youtube? Was quality good, will he be doing it again?

Quality was excellent, the half time show was even better

Quality was excellent, the half time show was even better

I was watching it on tv but switched to Youtube for the half time show.. it did not disappoint :pac: his name was quango6969 or something like that wasn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

ah gobobbles! I've done it again and messed up the time, thought it was 1am my time the match...looks like I'm waiting another hour

The shorts and socks are on footyheadlines.. real retro feel off them

Link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Link

I really like it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Was anything said about line ups tonight? Will it be 2 different teams in each half?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Adamocovic wrote: »
    ah gobobbles! I've done it again and messed up the time, thought it was 1am my time the match...looks like I'm waiting another hour

Love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

markc91 wrote: »
    Right lads heard something today not taking it as gospel but someone i work with has a mate with a corporate box in OT was over there today for some reason with his young lad and i was then shown a picture of said young lad standing next to Pedro who had a United kitbag under his arm.....PEDRON!!!

This makes little sense. Why would Pedro even be in Old trafford was he putting down a towel to save his spot in the dressing room for the season sure only Germans do that you shoulda gone with Muller

Where you talking to him in person or did he send you the pic?

Link

Those shorts are beautiful

Cant talk about players unless youve seen them train 5 times in the last week but you can talk about their exact location.

Are you Rubert Murdoch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone see memphis goal in training it was sweet and he just got up and walked away hardley a smile haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,372 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Those shorts are beautiful

If you look at the shorts they have for the away one I'm a bit wary of how they'll look with the shirt but they're pretty cool.

Liam O wrote: »
    If you look at the shorts they have for the away one I'm a bit wary of how they'll look with the shirt but they're pretty cool.

Link to the Away kits and those shorts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,347 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The fact blind and Jones look to be our first choice centre backs is fecking scary.... And LVG is comfortable with these options? Unbelievable.

Liking what I see so far with the new Adidas kits. Those shorts remind me of the design in this old favourite of mine...

5PwF0E3.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

The fact blind and Jones look to be our first choice centre backs is fecking scary.... And LVG is comfortable with these options? Unbelievable.

Rojo will be in for Blind.

Team needs more Herrera.

Are those black faded shorts going with the white jersey?

Same team as last time with Basti in for Morgan, looked like Morgan was going to be first choice along with Carrick looking at the last few games but could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

stankratz wrote: »
    Liking what I see so far with the new Adidas kits. Those shorts remind me of the design in this old favourite of mine...

5PwF0E3.gif

A thing of beauty.

We are going to dominate possession to the nth degree next year. This is LVGs last project. If he gets some free flowing footbal going forward I'll look forward to it.

Jose has shown players playing to a system can work, one of the reasons I expect Fellaini to start a many games via high pressing teams

Id say the 2 CMs for next year a re planned for the 2 SCHs one guy can lose the ball other cant stop tackling and running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Adamocovic wrote: »

Gobobbles is back
    Woohoo
    #PositivityTrain
    #choof***inchoo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

New thread tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

The fact is that it's preseason and he's probably trying stuff. Jesus always with the worst possible outlook.

• Advertisement

Is there a legal way to stream this lads?

Doesn't matter what the halftime entertainment is like!

Edit: Never mind, found about 20 with one search!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Judging from last season , i was expecting a Smalling and Rojo partnership.

Maybe VLG is just looking at his other options for center back?

Teams needs Herrera on for Young with Depay going left wing.

Im hoping my Football manager game turns out to be true. In season number 2, Depay has scored his 50th Man Utd goal, and we did an undefeated season in the Prem.

Also sold Rafael for £20m to Zenit, so yeah this fm game is not coming true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I really shouldn't have started installing Windows 10 right before the match.

Loving the tunes blaring out in the stadium, but c'mon ta fúck!

Keno wrote: »
    I really shouldn't have started installing Windows 10 right before the match.

Mine should be my half time entertainment. Would prefer to be watching a certain stream's half time show instead.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Jesus De Gea!

We should consider selling him.

De Gea trying to get himself sold

Lucas Moura is electric

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,850 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Nice tempo and competitive element to the game.. both teams wanting to attack.. our pasing is crisp.. fast .. and acurate

I can see Shaw getting a fair few assists this season.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement